The Princess Club/Youth Programs
The Hand Foundation NJ understands that all young people need attention, support, and structure in their lives. We believe that all young people should have the opportunity to fulfill their potential and that is why we offer programs such as The Princess Club, Baseball Clinics, Street2Street and so many more.
What We Do:
What We Do:
- Empowerment - The Hand Foundation NJ works with girls, boys, teens, and young adults focusing on building self-esteem, team building and providing diverse leadership experiences in the community; a collection of activities and experiences with the opportunity to apply what they have learned in the program to real world to make a difference in their lives and communities.
- Our Approach - The Hand Foundation NJ designs and implements programs that are impactful, empower girls, boys, and teens, young adults to become confident, college-bound and career focused.
The Princess Club/Youth Programs:
- Discover: Will help girls, boys, teens and young adults to discover who they are, their strengths and talents.
- Connect: Will help to interact with other people, locally and globally, to make social changes and real difference in the world.
- Take Action: The Princess Club/Youth Programs will help girls, boys, teens and young adults take action and do something to make their community a better place.